Saturday, February 14, 2009

Unsinkable ship rolls over and sinks

When Katrina hit I was working in Barbados and I watched from afar
as the city I grew up and loved seemed to vanish below the water. I have
a similar feeling now that Obama has passed his stimulus and I'm just watching
from over here. I didn't think it would be so bad, I thought a few hundred billion
would get wasted and we'd move on to the next battle. Instead there is all kinds
of crap that just overtopped and broke through the levee and will slowly flood
the country, filling the bowl with hopelessness and pork. I don't see how any
program that obama starts will ever be stopped if they couldn't stop or even
slow down a bill that no one has read. We'll just have stormwave after stormwave
of crap with no fema or coastguard to come and rescue us. If I was there
in the usa there'd be nothing I could do either, so I'll just use my last resort:

No comments: