Saturday, May 22, 2010

airport bloggin


Picture looking from
St sophia's to the
other monastery
at the end of the
street.












I'm at munich airport flying back home from Ukraine. Yesterday was a pretty
long day, took a train to Poltava and back in the evening. Everyone else went out
again for a last 4 hours on the town before a 6 am flight, but I p'd out and crawled
into bed for 4 hours of deeply needed sleep.

I just encountered my first really inefficient germans, while struggling through
security before coming through immigration. The security setup was running
like a well oiled barrel of monkeys with a football; taking 1/2 hour to get 1o people
through. Anyone with a close connection was screwed right there. I felt like
yelling 'what kind of germans are you?', but probably not a good idea.








No comments: